What Hosts are saying

Hello I am renting out one of my apartments. The guest will have access to the whole apartment except for one closet. Is it a good idea to lock that closet while guests are living there? Do you think I will get bad reviews for doing so? Latest reply by Helen3
    Добрый день.У меня была перевыпущена карта на мкоторую поступают денежные средства.По факту изминилось только : срок дейстия карты.Все остальные рективизиты остались не изменны.Вопрос?Нужно ли вносить какие либо корректировки, чтобы вовремя поступали дене...
    Hello guys!I'm Mari, and we just opend our B&B in Baiona, Spain. We already have 2 guests, 1 from England and 1 from Denver, USA! We are so delited but hope to book more guests this summer!Don't know if you can take a view, but hope it anyway and if you h... Latest reply by Mari199
    Im still shocked from the state in which my apartment was when i entered after the guests had left. The total disarray and accumulation of garbage in every room, the stained walls, the stained floor.. the broken furniture. It was a nightmare. I had proble... Latest reply by Randi33
    Hello. I am running an account with multiple properties and one experience. It is hard to manage experiences and listings on the same account, and I was wondering if it is best to move the experience in a separate account. Is this possible? And can this b...
    Help! I am a new host (as of March 2019). Our first 30 days we booked most of March, April, and May. I haven't had any new bookings in the last 2 weeks, and only 4 bookings in the last month. I haven't booked anything yet for June! I do not believe t... Latest reply by Nina75
    I have my second guest here for 3 days. She is very nice and educated. She is a professor at a well known college. I created a house manual and left it on her table but I guess she did not have the time to read it. I live there , I ask that since it i... Latest reply by Nina75
    As a host, have you approved a guest's request for a long-term stay? If 'yes', when you went through the steps in your profile to approve the request were you made aware at any point in the process that the payout would be in installments versus full pay... Latest reply by Ana1136