airbnb own me money

airbnb own me money

I live in Colombia and Airbnb own me the money of the las two month,  july and august. I reached out and the customer service is the worst they havent give me a concrete answer. For the last 15 days, they have said that they don´t know what is going on in my account and they are currently checking. It is the same answer every time

I really appreciate your answers

5 Replies 5
Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Sofia976 Hello sofia , when you first begin using Airbnb the early payments do not automatically flow from the day the guest begins their stay . In the first four guests or sometimes a little more they are not issued before thirty days . even though the gust has already paid . this i imagine is to establish trust and validity . The money is held in escrow , it will begin to flow more easily once you have become a 'trusted host'Otherwise anyone at all could use the site without even having a place as described. ?good Luck H

did you by some chance take over from someone else? H

It will show on the dashboard and in your emails if the money has been released. Is there an issue with any of those guests and their payments or have you recently changed the bank acc. ?H

Many of the guests also mention another host . H

Sean1062
Level 1
Belfast, United Kingdom

Same thing happened to me, very easy to resolve. Ask them to put a trace on the payments and provide you with the "payment transaction ID". This should prove that you haven't received payment and free up your payments