Wrong email - reservation

Kris16
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Wrong email - reservation

I just made a reservation to Lisbon and received an email that says that my reservation to Cleveland is confirmed and it is for different dates. There is no email or contact info on the email to clarify the situation. The subject of the email show Cleveland but the pictures of the place I booked shows Lisbon. So how do I know if my reservation is correct?

Most important why airbnb doesn't have an email or contact info easy to find so I don't waste my time in a blog that it's not responded by employees of the firm

1 Reply 1
Ralf5
Level 10
Inzell, Germany

Hi @Kris16,

Some hosts live in Europe and have a vacation home in Asia which they rent out, some others might live in the US and are renting out their place in Potugal...

The listing and the dates you booked is confirmed through the airbnb system, look to the airbnb travel plan and there you can verify the dates and the location's address. May be the host has a second listing and did send you a message but mixed it up with another reservation...

So I would contact the host and repeat the dates and location mentioned in the airbnb system and just ask him to re-confirm these dates because you receieved previously a weared message from him ...

If your reservation details will not be re-confirmed, then you need to contact airbnb support, they will help you to find an equivalent lodging at the same dates.