Website glitch?

Katrin-And-Phil0
Level 2
Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark

Website glitch?

Has anybody else experienced an odd AirBnb website glitch this morning?

Logged on and the site told me that all my listings needed attention. Clicked on the link and there were a series of laughably false numbers.

Our farmhouse apartment's overall rating was listed as 0.8, the cancellations at 46 per year and accepted reservations at 0%. 

My new response rate was great though at 5100% (!).

Just hope that a piece of computer code doesn't look at those new numbers and throw me out of AirBnB! 

8 Replies 8

I have the same glitch right now! 0.9 rating, 9000% response rate, and a whopping 16 cancelations. 

Thankfully, it is not showing up on my listing.

Carlo-And-Jeni0
Level 3
Geelong, Australia

Yes same here Screenshot_20190816-221007.png

Susan1404
Level 10
Covington, GA

@Katrin-And-Phil0- I have the same existing glitch. This same glitch occurred about 2 months ago and went away after a day or so.  Hopefully it will do the same this time as well.

Leonette-and-Rudi0
Level 2
Port Elizabeth, South Africa

Yes, same story with me. I also had a guest who tried to book this morning, and after several attempts, she sent me a message to say that she has now given up...! It would have been our longest, most significant booking of the year over the Christmas period. Very frustrating and worrying. 

Šarka0
Level 6
Ljubljana, Slovenia

I see the same glitch.

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 10.48.24.png

In addition, none of the View graphs show.

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 15.07.23.png

Ann489
Level 10
Boise, ID

@Katrin-And-Phil0  same here.  Looks like the "geniuses"  in Airbnb's basement computer lab are at it again.    😛 

Dominique376
Level 2
Ashford, United Kingdom

I also have the same issue. I use the Smart pricing option and it has the same price for the foreseeable future for every date. In the past I have had a variety of prices depending on the time of year and how close the date is.

Chris1121
Level 2
Stateline, NV

Yes, I'm having the same issue.  Can we get an update from airbnb when this will be fixed?  I'm also showing 0 views and 0 bookings for the last 30 days.