Vacation homes requirement

Vacation homes requirement

Since I'm a traveller to Norway so I don't know much about the nearby locations. Is there anyway that I can post my requirement and the relevant hosts can contact me? Also, the prices posted alongside a property are per night or for the complete period that I'm looking for?

3 Replies 3

You should probably spend some time in the Help Center understanding how Airbnb works before you do anything.  These are really basic questions easily answered there. 

No, there is no posting board where the hosts come looking for you. If you have specific needs, you need to craft an email, find properties that you are interested in staying for the dates you need, and inquire if the guests can support your stay - especially if you have some unique requirements.  Read the profile listings in full to get a real understanding of what is being offered at each location.  When you enter the full number of dates you need, the price should be for the over night accommodations.  You should be able to see the break down of charges, including taxes, cleaning and fees.  It won't, however, show you the charge of any other items the host charges which will be noted in the listing.  This could include additional fees for using the pool, internet, pets, breakfast, rides, or any number of add-ons you will pay for via the Resolution Center.   

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi Anjali

Once you have decided which part of Norway you want to go to.

You can either use Airbnb search function or just use Google

For example, Airbnb, Olso, 2 bedroom house, city centre

Put in the dates you are interested in and it will list what's available.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Anjali6  Your first question has been answered by @Alice-and-Jeff0 and @Helen3.  The price shown on the home page of the listing is a nightly rate while the rate on the resevation will be the total rate for the number of nights plus Air BNB fees plus any other fees.  If there are additional services fees, the host will add after the reservation is confirmed.