Set pricing and visible pricing are different

Mario154
Level 1
Missouri, United States

Set pricing and visible pricing are different

Hey everyone, thanks in advance for the help.

I recently adjusted my pricing to be $36/night - up from the $28 I had previously.

When I look at the listing from my dashboard and calendar, it shows the $36 I adjusted to.  However, when guests look at my listing it still shows the $28/night on the main listing page.  Is there something additional I need to do in order to change the visible pricing?  When they go to checkout, it then charges them $36, and they message me asking why it is charging more than the listed amount.

2 Replies 2
Mario-and-Cata0
Level 4
Medellín, Colombia

Do you have Smart Pricing activated? be sure to change both minimum price from Smart Pricing And Base price. From the mobile App, you can change both prices right away, but in the web version, you first have to deactivate Smart Pricing, change the base price, and then activate Smart pricing again. I think that is what's happening

Brendan28
Level 1
Daylesford, Australia

Hello there.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

I have the same issue, though my prices have not been changed from my settings. I don't use the smart pricing function.

Can anyone tell me why AirBnB chooses to publicise a (lower) price and what can be done to change that?

Cheers

Brendan

Daylesford

Australia