Rant time

Answered!

Rant time

Totally p****d off with Airbnb at the moment, my listing states i need 48 hrs notice for a booking, when someone gives me 24 hrs or 12 hrs or 3 hrs i have to decline it as i can't get the co host there in time with a key to meet them. Over 48hrs notice can instantly book, that isn't a problem, Airbnb give me this option so why is it when i decline a booking which is less than i ask, i.e 12 hrs or 3 hrs  am i thretened with suspension???????????? I'm seriously looking for another hosting platform or i'll just remove it completley. Rant over guys.Don't even get me started on reviews lol.

1 Best Answer

@Sean382  

The more you read on here you will see that there are many Airbnb Customer Service reps that do not fully understand the system and how to advise hosts with issues such as this. Many times it is best to ask your question here in the forum first. Unfortunately, it is a system that they are constantly changing without any notice or instruction.

View Best Answer in original post

15 Replies 15

@Sean382  

The more you read on here you will see that there are many Airbnb Customer Service reps that do not fully understand the system and how to advise hosts with issues such as this. Many times it is best to ask your question here in the forum first. Unfortunately, it is a system that they are constantly changing without any notice or instruction.