Queen Size Bed or Sofa Bed?

Queen Size Bed or Sofa Bed?

As a guest, would you prefer to have a queen-size bed or a sofa bed in your room?   

-Think about when you are not sleeping.  Would you want the ability to fold up the sofa bed to make a couch to sit on when you are awake, or do you think that's too much of a pain to pull out your bed and put it back each day?  

TIA!

5 Replies 5
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Personally, I would avoid listings with sofa beds - I've never encountered one that was actually comfortable.  And when I'm traveling, I'm spending very little time in the house/hotel during the day when someone would supposedly want to sit down on a sofa.  My vote is definitely for an actual bed.

Wendy-and-Frank0
Level 10
Stonington, CT

A bed, for sure!  Not only are they uncomfortable, but having to deal with the linens every time you open and close the bed/couch will be a pain.  Guests can use the living room if they want to sit in a comfortable chair.

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Bed 🙂

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Alisha7

bed ... for bedroom or studio apartment. But it is better to have 2 single beds than 1 double because you can host friends and colleagues too. And for couples you can always join 2 beds together.

Sofa is great for a living room as a spare bed.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Bed