Payout amount on text different than payout amt on website

Melody100
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Payout amount on text different than payout amt on website

when i get sent a text from Airbnb re: a new reservation, sometimes the pay out amountt is diff than when i open my account on the website - even though the amt i am set to receive stays the same
the last booking i got, thewhen i get sent a text from Airbnb re: a new reservation, sometimes the pay out amountt is diff than when i open my account on the website - even though the amt i am set to receive stays the same
the last booking i got, the text told me the payout was $1929 and i was going to get $1655 of it, but when i go online, the payout amt is $1715, with me getting $1655 of it. how does this work?
and now i can no longer see the text that showed me the first amount. this is not the first time this has happened. am i just going nuts?
text told me the payout was $1929 and i was going to get $1655 of it, but when i go online, the payout amt is $1715, with me getting $1655 of it. how does this work?
and now i can no longer see the text that showed me the first amount. this is not the first time this has happened. am i just going nuts?

1 Reply 1
Melody100
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

in fact, it was not the text i was sent - it was an email, that told me the total payout was 1929.98, and my login to the airbnb site, tells me the total payout (from the customer) is $1715.00.   But either way, i get the same final payment of $1,655.83 out of it.  How to i ask Air BnB this question directly?