New host

Mwai0
Level 3
Nairobi, Kenya

New host

I listed 6 months and I have hosted only 3 guests - a total stay of 13 nights.

What do I need to do to get more guests?

Mwai

Ngong Hills Room

Karen View Room

Kepro Farm

Nirobi

Kenya

2 Replies 2
Elena87
Level 10
СПБ, Russia

You have a smashing place -perhaps have a go at re-doing the photographs or ask someone with a wider angled camera lens to help out, to make it more inviting and professional.

For example your main picture shows your house on a cloudy day, autumnal leaves strewn on the driveway and the focal point is too low.

Try a picture taken on a sunny blue sky summer's day, driveway swept up, plants all in bloom - it will look much more attractive.

Inside the house, the pictures aren't too complimentary and the light levels are not level - eg toilet picture has a bottle of harpic standing guard, I know what you are trying to say about cleanliness but c'mon. So try to retake and frame the shots better in good light conditions.

Try some good quality pictures of what is in the locale too...and re-edit your captions, ( i think you mean tea on the balcony is sweeter but you have written 'sweater')

How about your house rules? Guests should be back by 9pm?  Might be off-putting to some.

Anyway, that's my suggestions, and the best of luck!

Hello all we are new to airbnb and would like to know how to get more guest to stay with us. We are located in Fort Worth, Tx. Any and all information will be greatly appreciated!