My listing does not hold on to my Street Address no matter how many times I try to add it.

Answered!
Emily168
Level 1
Portland, ME

My listing does not hold on to my Street Address no matter how many times I try to add it.

My address as listed does not include my street number, therefore my guests don't know exactly where on the street I am when they are trying to find my place. I am unable to add the street number within the browser, but I was given the advice to download the Air Bnb Android app to my phone and add it there. It appears that I am able to add it, since I can edit the address and click "save," but then Airbnb will lose the info within a refresh.

After I save it, the address appears accurately in the location category, as I said until I refresh, so I feel certain it's not user error. Sometimes it says that the address I entered is not accurate enough, which seems absurd because I am attempting to make it more accurate. My address is in the U.S.A. and includes a street, house number, and apartment number, but the listed address only saves the street and apartment number (which is useless if you don't know which house the apartment is in).

And to be clear, I'm talking about the info provided to guests after they have booked, I know my full address isn't listed prior to booking.

1 Best Answer
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

You need to Contact Airbnb directly if you need to make any address/location edits after your listing goes live.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

You need to Contact Airbnb directly if you need to make any address/location edits after your listing goes live.

Thank You! I knew this but didn't know how to contact them.