How do I know my guests have paid?

How do I know my guests have paid?

Hello I need help I have confirmed a reservation but cannot find any confirmation that they have paid abnb

Regards

Tony 

6 Replies 6
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

@Anthony154  If the guest has a confirmed reservation, they have already paid Airbnb.  The money is taken at the time of reservation.  You will receive the money approxiamtely 24 hours after the guest checks in.

Many thanks it was so quick from enquiry to confirmed I dont know how but perhaps they paid BEFORE I accepted ??

Tony

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Anthony154,

You've posted your question as a reply to another question. Only people who read the other question will see yours.

If you want your questions to be seen by everyone then use the "Start a conversation" button to post them.

If you have "accepted" a reservation request then check in "Your reservations". Does the reservation show as accepted?

If yes, then Airbnb has received payment from the guest.

When am I charged for a reservation?

When do I get paid?

Steve.

THANKS STEVE FROM ME IN KENMARE?

Hello @Anthony154,

Happy hosting in Kenmare. Hope it's going well for you.

They can't have payed before being accepted. Airbnb takess the money from guests only when the host accepts.

Steve.

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Anthony154,

Welcome to the Community Center! 

@Steve143 and @Cynthia-and-Chris1 seem to have answered your question (thanks both!) - as they said, if the reservation is confirmed, the guest has paid. 

As Steve said, it is best to ask a new question in a new thread so I have moved your question and comments here. It will be easier here for others to find if they have the same question or want to help. I have also given it a title, please let me know if you want to change it!

Happy Hosting!

Kirstie