Listing visibility

Erik35
Level 2
Rotterdam, Netherlands

Listing visibility

Hi, 

Need some help. I have two listing on Airbnb in Rotterdam, the netherlands. the area is Rotterdam Kralingen-Crooswijk.

When logged in, i manage to find both through search. However when logged out, I only find one of them.

Visible

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8109965?checkin=&checkout=&guests=1&s=mwEr25UG&sug=51

Anyone else find it both?

thx

Erik

6 Replies 6
Stephanie134
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi Erik. I tried to find your listings by searching both on and off-line with no luck. I was searching for private room, one bed around $48NZD in Rotterdam, Netherlands.

Stephanie

Irene72
Level 2
Florence, Italy

Hello Erik

I have the same problem

my listing appears only if I am logged, but if I am not logged in, or even if I am logged with my friend account, I can't find it.

Airbnb should respond to this, this is very important to see our listing as people do, to understand our visibility from other people.

We need an answer

PS: I looked for your listing and I found it on the second page

Thanks

IRENE

Ivana55
Level 2
Landsberg am Lech, Germany

Hi,

I have the same problem!!!!

My listing does not show up at all if I'm not logged in. Zooming in on the map exactly where the property is, the listing will not show, unless I log in!!!

How do I communicate this concern to Airbnb???

Thanks for help, Ivana

Joanna66
Level 1
Vienna, Austria

i I have the very similar issue, when logged in I find my listings in Vienna but from other accounts, or off line-no results. Somethimes I find my listoings at the vey end,like 17th page...can AIRBNB reply what is going on?

A;lso has Airbnb ever replied to the above comments?

What to do to make better visibility? I have a status of a superhost, but it seems not to impact the new listing.

Thank you in advance for some comment

Br

Joanna

Celeste29
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Hello I have a beautiful unit in Chicago within walking distance from McCormick place, Chicago's convention center. However I cannot find the listing when I search Airbnb as a traveler looking for a I bed 1 bath entire home unit. How do I make my listing more visible? Celeste

I have the same issue. Cannot find my listing id not logged in. Nobody can if not with the exact link of my property. How can we solve this??