What Hosts are saying

How do you keep guests from sleeping on them? Just asking them not to? Show them all the extra pillows they can use? Not use pillow shams? thanks in advance. Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello! I've seen a lot of videos on multiple experiences and I wanted to know how to add one myself? I can't find it anywhere. I am not asking for a video of myself but a short video of the experience to add on the product online! Thank you ! Latest reply by Ricardo893
    Hi everyone ! I have two houses at the same place, so 2 differents list. I have create a check in instrtuctions for the first one. Is it possible to duplicate it for the second house ?Cheers ! Latest reply by Maroura0
    I received a booking on 9/21/19 for stay from 9/23/19 to 9/26/19 by a guest. The guests checked in 9/21/19 without issues. The morning of 9/22/19 I received an email from Airbnb stating they could not support the reservation. I immediately called to ask t... Latest reply by Alice595
    Can a person who wants to stay 3 months book month to month? I am told that AirBNB requests the full amount when they book. Question 2: when a person has been staying for long time and needs to extend their stay an extra week (eg house move in date got... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I received a request to rent my property. I had to decline this request because the timings did not work with another tenant. I attempt to do so. My password did not work. My poor prospective tenant is then advised the request has been accepted. BUT ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have had a request from Airbnb to ‘update my property type’. I can’t see where or why I need to do this?? Please give me a clue !? Latest reply by Jeff158