I’m a host and I have just had 3 text messages from ‘connexion-air.site’ about a reservation request

James179
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

I’m a host and I have just had 3 text messages from ‘connexion-air.site’ about a reservation request

I'm a pretty experienced host of 4 years and 4 propertties and I know this message it's most likely SPAM and I haven't clicked on the link - I just am concerned how it came through to my phone with no telephone number (meaning I can't block it). I also have problems logging on the the iPhone app this morning and now worry I've been caught! Anyone else had this? 

2 Replies 2
James179
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

IMG_55171F5852DC-1.jpeg

These are the messages - all came at once! 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@James179  Have you gone into your message inbox on the desktop version to see if there is actually a reservation request from this person?

I think you're smart not to have clicked on the link- I've never seen that URL before, but I know Aibnb has a few different URLs they use for various things that I'm not aware of.

If there's no request in your Inbox and the app has suddenly stopped working, I'd contact Airbnb to see what's going on.