I can't publish my listing

Answered!
Wictoria0
Level 1
Stockholm, Sweden

I can't publish my listing

Hi everyone, 
I've tried for days to publish my listing. When I'm at the final step, where it says "Ready to publish", there is an error when I do it (see picture) and I have excellent internet connection..

Plz help!

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 9.46.21 AM.png

1 Best Answer
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Wictoria0,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue preventing you from publishing your listing. I am very pleased to update you that this has now been resolved. 🙂

If you haven’t already published your listing, the quickest way to proceed with this is to take the following steps:

1. Close your browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc) and open a new browser session. Visit airbnb.com and login to your account
  2. Visit ‘Your Listings’ tab under your Host Dashboard
  3. Click the Red ‘Finish Listing’ button
  4. Click on Step 2: “Continue" and fill out any remaining information (note: You may have to re-enter your description, title, or photos)
  5. Click 'Publish Listing'!

We are really sorry for any frustration this may have caused you.

Please do let me know how you get on and if you have any additional questions on this.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

View Best Answer in original post

36 Replies 36
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ashtine0, hmmm this does sound rather strange. Are you still experiencing this? It looks like you now have several listings on your Airbnb account, so hopefully it's all sorted.

If not, if you could try clearing your browser cookies/cache, this might help to stop the page refreshing. 

Do let me know how you get on. Fingers crossed.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi,

I am trying to list my new space. Everytime it tells Me "Error, cannot publish your listing at this time".

Can u please help me with this.

Peter2496
Level 1
Taipei City, TW

Same here. Trying to publish (the last step) and it keeps rolling re-loading the same page. I already tried Safari and Chrome on my Mac. Also Firefox on my wife's Surface. Not working. It's been 3 days now

Ian25251
Level 1
Wonthaggi, AU

tyring to list my space.  Can't publish it as it says to chose the bed type in my space.  I only have one queen sized bed available in one room.   Selected one bedroom, chose queen size.  saved it. no luck.  Tried 10 times.   Any thoughts? 

Anita1076
Level 1
Arorangi District, Cook Islands

I’m wanting to publish my listing but having difficulty confirming my phone number there is no response and can’t go any further.. pls help

351CBE9D-3C92-4B43-B3A1-4E7F4CAF545E.png

I am having trouble publishing my listing. When i click review listing this is what is happening. Please help! I have multiple listings and this is a first for me 

Hi! I just listed my property in Airbnb. How long can i wait before my property go live and published. the listing says that it is already listed. but i try to search the property and it is not showing yet