I can't publish my listing

Answered!
Wictoria0
Level 1
Stockholm, Sweden

I can't publish my listing

Hi everyone, 
I've tried for days to publish my listing. When I'm at the final step, where it says "Ready to publish", there is an error when I do it (see picture) and I have excellent internet connection..

Plz help!

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 9.46.21 AM.png

1 Best Answer
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Wictoria0,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue preventing you from publishing your listing. I am very pleased to update you that this has now been resolved. 🙂

If you haven’t already published your listing, the quickest way to proceed with this is to take the following steps:

1. Close your browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc) and open a new browser session. Visit airbnb.com and login to your account
  2. Visit ‘Your Listings’ tab under your Host Dashboard
  3. Click the Red ‘Finish Listing’ button
  4. Click on Step 2: “Continue" and fill out any remaining information (note: You may have to re-enter your description, title, or photos)
  5. Click 'Publish Listing'!

We are really sorry for any frustration this may have caused you.

Please do let me know how you get on and if you have any additional questions on this.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

View Best Answer in original post

36 Replies 36
Justin-and-Keelan0
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

is there live support please??

Elizabeth558
Level 1
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Do air bnb ever reply to these people? I am stuck in the loop on hosting at stage 2, i cannot publish or proceed some answers on this forum may be helpful.

same here , im also stuck at stage 2

Peta11
Level 2
County Kerry, Ireland

Yes, I am stuck on Stage 2. Next button not highlighted and can only go back. Any online support??

I cannot find the red button on the page to publish the listing. What am i supposed to do?

@Woo1, have you filled out all the sections completely?

The "Publish" button might be inactive until all necessary sections are complete.

If you have completed all necessary sections, you might try logging into your AirBnB account using a different browser. Sometimes there are compatability issues with certain programs.

same problem here...stuck on step 2...haven't seen the solution published here?  Any help is appreciated.  Airbnb did reply to my message but took me to the same step 2 with the same problem!!

Got to be the worst help forum in history, this problem has existed since last year. Any ideas where i can contact Airbnb support so they can to fix this bug.

How I Solved My Issue!

This post is old but thought I'd add my quick story in case it helps other that find this page.

I was having the same issue, where I would click 'publish listing' and my screen would go blank or hang. Eventually I discovered that I had an old listing from 2 years ago that was still listed (i thought i had unlisted it but somehow it relisted). Once I unlisted it I was able to publish successfully, and the reason it turns out is that AirBnB won't let you have two different addresses published under the one account.

It's frustrating that I spent days figuring out myself - but I did! Ensure to check you don't already have another listing published, and when going through your listing set-up carefully think through any parameters you're selecting that could be causing the issue itself.

AirBnB please make the issue clearer for us to troubleshoot going forwards!

Has this issue been resolved yet?

I have tried for several days to publish a new listing.  When I push the "Red" Publish Listing button, it just spins and spins and never completes it.

I have tried using another brower, siging out and logging in agin.

No USE!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED FOR YOU. I AM FACING THE SAME PROBLEM ...AM BASED IN COCHIN - 

Jacob

Deepesh3
Level 1
Pune, India

I'm getting an error while publishing the listing.
Errror: 

Please check the error on your routing rule for 'Private room in Spacious house with balcony'.To activate your listing, please update the routing rule by going to Payout Preferences > Routing Rules.

Please tell me what to do
Eric1276
Level 1
Marina del Rey, CA

Wow I am having the same issue. Tried multiple computers. Mulitple browsers to no avail. This is incredibly frustrating.

Ashtine0
Level 1
Hedley, Canada

@Dave-and-Deb0@Andrew90@Jeet0@Jennifer4@Clare0 @Robin4 @Lizzie

I filled out all the required boxes in a duplicate listing that failed to duplicate much of the information.  I tried chrome and firefox both.  Both automatically refresh continually on the page where I'm supposed to click publish listing, and the button does not respond in the split seconds when I am able to click it. 

Thanks, guys!

I tried updated versions of Explorer, Chrome and Firefox which all failed.  Then I tried publishing from my apple iphone airbnb app, it worked.  Then when I made my third listing, I began it with the iphone app, then finished it with the website in chrome, and Chrome was able to publish it.  

Just plain weird, man.