How to send a printable parking pass & map to a guest?

Justin-and-Jenn0
Level 1
Courtenay, Canada

How to send a printable parking pass & map to a guest?

Hello Airbnb Community,

We have been airbnb host since May and have recently listed a new property we own up at a ski mountain resort. The resort has strict rules on parking and each guest must display a printable parking pass. As well through our previous method of booking the property we would send our guests a printable map of the Alpine Village in a pdf format, does anyone have suggestions on how to send these two pieces of information out to our guests who have reservations through Airbnb?

Your suggestions and experience are MUCH appreciated.

All the Best,

Justin & Jenn

2 Replies 2
Scott80
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

You can include URLs in your house manual. Just scan the parking pass, upload it to Google Drive, make it viewable to anyone with the link and include the link in your house manual. You can also upload PDF to Google Drive. I don't use Dropbox or any of the other cloud-based file storage utilities, but I think they all pretty much work the same way. 

Another way to do this would be to use the guest email address provided by Airbnb and email the attachments. (I have never tried this but I presume that AirBnB supports emailing attachments through their email servers.

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Yes, those emails work like any normal Email does.

Personally, it ticks me off having to first set up a Gmail account to access Google Drive. 

Better use something accessible to everybody, no matter what  on-line service they use.

I personally use Dropbox.

Gmails isn't safer if that's what some think ;/