Host referrals payouts

Rexhina1
Level 1
Tirana, Albania

Host referrals payouts

Hi,

ARBNB is not paying me the amount of 90 EUR, for the referrals of an host since 10 of August. I have had  communications with the support, and are not even  responding anymore. All conditions have meet, and as of today all the deadlines which they have committed have already expired;  the 15 days from the checkout, the 15 days form the investigation, the 30 days from the check-out  etc etc;

PLEASE, anyone else have had such problems ??  Is this program a deception? 

Thanks in advance 

Rexhina

5 Replies 5
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Rexhina1 

Hi, there has been a few post on here recently regarding the referral program in the same situation as you, people not getting paid, My husband used to do it, we never got anything also,

Airbnb must have got millions from the referrals I really wonder how many got paid,

Sad that Airbnb have to operate like this,

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Rexhina1 

Also I forget to ask you how much are they supposed to pay you for each refferal? here in Thailand it is only $24 but in America it is $700 how does that work?

@Sudsrung0 I have read in the last six months that these referrals are no longer attracting or liable for any payout at all . Finis finito Kaputski H

@Helen744 

It's still in your Back office 

Alison961
Level 2
Austin, TX

This program seems to be a deceptive, false advertising campaign. I am in the same situation; my host referral was approved, but Airbnb has not issued my payout and it has now been over 30 days since the approved event. Does anyone know how to get help with this? @Airbnb Can you help?