Has anyone used Leavy.co in London?

Answered!
Elizaveta7
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Has anyone used Leavy.co in London?

Hi everyone! I've seen a few ads around and I'm curious if anyone has actually used Leavy? They say they pay regardless of occupancy and have no management fees. Sounds great, but is it actually true? Has anybody used them?

1 Best Answer

Horrible company & ethics especially hosts ie homeowners need to stay away. They break their promise (“ie guaranteed rent”) and contract. I was lucky enough to escape them and find a proper tenant just before Covid broke down. Also ** there perhaps the worst relationship manager I have seen who was rude from Day-1.  Very unfortunate for consumers but unfortunately such companies in the travel sector are not well regulated.

**[Name hidden due to privacy concerns - Community Center Guidelines]

View Best Answer in original post

20 Replies 20
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You don't have a listing on your profile, so which flat are they looking after for you exactly 🙂 @Yamin241

Gary788
Level 2
Glasgow, United Kingdom

I signed up to Leavy to sublet my flat for a few months. Initially all was well but one morning I received a phone call to tell me a gang had had a party in the flat the night before. They caused over £3400 worth of damage and trashed the place. They had been using drugs in the flat and neighbours made noise complaints. I had to pick up 100+ cigarette butts, cannabis joints, laughing gas canister, condoms and booze bottles from the property. Leavy completely failed to vet the guests coming into the property and won’t take any responsibility for wrongdoing. To add insult to injury their legal team is pursuing me for a refund of the rental agreement period. This has happened to other Leavy customers as well. You can read the reviews online. Do you due diligence and avoid this service like the plague! Leavy’s mission is to save you money so you can enjoy holidays. The opposite happened for me and I stand to lose about £5,000 and my flat.

Horrible company & ethics especially hosts ie homeowners need to stay away. They break their promise (“ie guaranteed rent”) and contract. I was lucky enough to escape them and find a proper tenant just before Covid broke down. Also ** there perhaps the worst relationship manager I have seen who was rude from Day-1.  Very unfortunate for consumers but unfortunately such companies in the travel sector are not well regulated.

Laila96
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Would not recommend using 

Terrible experience with them, especially with a guy named **, who presumably is a manager as he said. I dealt with them in December and they never pay me the money they had to. This guy is dragging me from week to week, month to month saying the funds to pay me (less than 1K) are blocked by their investors. They created huge damage since I had taken into consideration that the payment would have taken place immediately after as promised by them. I have been emailing him every week and the answer has been always the same, I have the feeling he is just takin more time. I called their office in the UK and they do not know anything about all this mess he might made up.

Jake488
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

I am having the exact same experience