Emails regarding "what your potential guests booked"...

Answered!
PaulAndTracy0
Level 2
Panama City Beach, FL

Emails regarding "what your potential guests booked"...

Only 3 months as an airbnb host, and i receive these emails telling me potential guests booked these other places instead of reviewing mine.  I cannot see the listings, only thedates and amounts per night.  It tells me to view these I have to go to my listing, select pricing,  select edt under sharing settings and select if i would like to view listings and booking details.  I did this months ago and i still can't see the listings that were booked vs mine.  Any suggestions other than contacting airbnb?

1 Best Answer
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@PaulAndTracy0 that ks because there is no guest or other listings. Those are generic emails that Airbnb sends to all hosts to get us to lower our prices. Don't pay attention to those emails. Look for similar listings arround you and set up a competitive price but nothing below what you are comfortable with. 

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@PaulAndTracy0 that ks because there is no guest or other listings. Those are generic emails that Airbnb sends to all hosts to get us to lower our prices. Don't pay attention to those emails. Look for similar listings arround you and set up a competitive price but nothing below what you are comfortable with. 

Thank you.  I go through airbnb's listing inour area once a week to ensure i am comparable or slightly under someone else but i thought these emails would show me a little more or offer up something i was failing at  Thank you again for your response!

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@PaulAndTracy0 You can also go to Settings -> Notifications -> Promotions and Tips and uncheck Email.  I never get any of those emails from them because I've unchecked everything under Promotions and Tips.