What Hosts are saying

I have already booked and need to cancel for booking another one. The cancel policy of the host is flexible but after I click cancel This error occured ->"Sorry, this reservation can’t be canceled right now. Please try again later." Any I got this error f... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi guys I just had my first negative experience with Airbnb as a host, I have over 100 review and multiple listings, but I had a strange situation where I needed help from Airbnb and I really regret contacting them. my guest checked in 3 hours earlier tha... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi , I want to use a dorm with 4 beds , $11 each person. how can I list this so I get for example $22 when I only get 2 people on the dorm in one night ? or $33 if I get 3 people one night and so on .. Thank you Latest reply by Mind0
    We keep getting messages from airbnb, be they email message or phone messages in language other than English though messages from guests are still in English. Initially the problem was random and sporadic. Now they are all not in English. We don't want ... Latest reply by Valerie283
    I am the house cleaner of an Air BNB property and I dont know how to submit my bank details to receibe the paymentThe owner of the house already share the app with me but I still dont finding where I can put my details. Thanks Clara
    Hi there, We're travelling to Mexico next week and staying in 2 Airbnbs, for the first there are no issues, however for the second the host has requested a copy of my passport "as required by Mexican law". Can someone please confirm if this is actually re... Latest reply by Mariana313
    Hi, my name is Ivan and am new to this services, well not that new because I have used in the past but did not belong to this community until now. I am currently looking for a place to stay in Bern, Switzerland and not sure when looking at the fees if:a) ... Latest reply by Ivan323