Does anyone have handy where to send address confirmation documents to? I see the necessary documents they require but no option as to where to send it. TIA

Vip47
Level 1
Naples, FL

Does anyone have handy where to send address confirmation documents to? I see the necessary documents they require but no option as to where to send it. TIA

I have called customer service on issue for over 4 hrs. I don't understand how they don't know where I need to send my address confirmation documents to. Does anyone have this handy? I have searched on the site and cannot locate.  TIA!

2 Replies 2
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Vip47

What are these documents for? Did you manage to send them to the team in the end or do you need more help? If you tell us what the process you're trying to get through is, we might be able to advise!

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi Emilie!   It's supporting documents Airbnb ask for to verify we own the property to be able to list for stays.   I still never received an answer but now it seems like our property is listed.  Every hard to get anything answered.  Thanks for checking.