Does AirBNB have work from home opportunities ?

Answered!
Deborah262
Level 1
Pensacola, FL

Does AirBNB have work from home opportunities ?

Hello,

I am an AirBNB host and also looking for work from home opportunities in Customer Service.

Please let me know if there are any.

Thank You,

1 Best Answer

You need to look for job opportunities on their website @Fatima-and-John0 

View Best Answer in original post

48 Replies 48

Hi Yvette how are you doing my name is Yolanda Drone I am trying to

find out about how to apply for the work From home job without paying a fee through Arise I passed the assessment test like two times this year but I didn’t have the 200 dollars I had to pay to start the course to start working so I didn’t apply for it any more through arise I have a lot of customer service experience working from home and out side of home just need to find a good stable job that won’t make me pay a fee that I can’t afford please let me know if you could help me with this thank you 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Airbnb does not charge people to work for them @Yolanda302 

Who is Arise and why are you paying them to work for Airbnb. Sounds like a scam to me.

If you want to work for Airbnb you need to apply to work for them directly on their website.

Arise isn’t a scam Arise is a company that help people like my self work from home as a independent  contractor Look up the information before you start making up things about a BBB business Good Day don’t comment back to me 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

How incredibly rude of you @Yolanda302 

I was just trying to help you avoid getting scammed.

If it is not scam can you explain how and why Airbnb is using this company to employ staff and why you have to pay this company to do a course in order to work for Airbnb.

If you look them up online there are many reports that they are scamming people looking for work.

Do you work for them?

No legitimate company would ask YOU to pay them to work.