Display of properties on search listing

Rejuvenate-Stays0
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

Display of properties on search listing

What has happened to the Names of the properties on the search display? All that is showing is a photo- no name. Is this a bug or a change to the way properties are displayed? https://www.airbnb.com.au/s/Inverloch--Victoria?guests=2&adults=2&infants=0&children=0&ss_id=5ck08f6...

5 Replies 5
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

There are a great many comments about this further down, I suggest reading those and also going to Host Voice where there are three separate posts that I can see and give them all a tick as this is a very bad, sad, boring, dull, unhelpful addition to search.

In order to give your listing the look (sort of) that it used to have, edit your main photo to include the listing name and also a host pic in a circle in the bottom corner. Restores the look, makes you stand out!

Wow thats so helpful. Are you "Queensbury Pip?" We use to have our Host logo but it dropped off. Where have you put yours?

Thanks so much for your help

Thank you! No logo, I just wrote the name straight on the pic. If you want it to show in any browser, make sure it is not touching the edges but rather lower down and a bit in from the left.

Yes, I am Queensberry Pip!

Great thanks soo  much.

I meant the host pic in a circle in the bottom corner you mentioned

Everybody's host pics are missing... I use Photoshop, but any image program will do I suspect. Just add the picture to your picture, does that make sense? Decoupage!!! I haven't done so yet, was waiting to see if the site reverted but it has been absolutely ages. I did add a picture of myself a few images in so prospective guests can still see their host without entering the listing. I feel it is important with a personal approach, which is what Airbnb used to favour as well. Well, they still DO favour it with the new ''Experiences'' idea, just not with their listings.