Co-hosting

Co-hosting

This is probably a really dumb question, but . . . . Currently I am listed as the Airbnb host for the space which my wife and I use to host guests. I want her to have access to the Airbnb app so that either of us (not just me) can manage bookings etc. How do we both become joint or co-hosts or is that not possible?

60 Replies 60
Kim-and-Jen0
Level 10
Oslo, Norway

Hi David

It is not dumb question, some people find it quite hard to navigate airbnb apps/website and could be frustrating.

You can invite her to co -host if you log in to your account from a computer. Go to your listing and you can find a drop down menu on the left and there is co-host, you just need to invite her by entering her email.Good luck.

Jen

Hello, Co -hosting  on my Profile. I put both in our names and both of us in photo. And we both know our access to the website. We are one on this. And we know our  moves. 

hi, what about the ending of co host service? how is my profile managed when I dont need the help from a co host? my place is on the co host profile right? and after I want to work alone for my place, do I have to make a new post or can I keep the old post about my place with comments and ratings? How does that work? Hope I dont have to start from a new page again.

Adriana-and-Marta0
Level 3
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hi David,

I am having trouble to have my sister as Co-host as well. Could you please let me know how did your wife go when she did accept the invitation? I wonder if my sister needs to create an account for her with airbnb in order to accept the invitation. we did try from the invitation but she is still not able to access the account.

I really appreciate any help.

Many thanks,

Marta

Yes, your sister needs her own airbnb profile, and she should give you the email which she used to register that account so you can send her the request to be your cohost to that email.

@David560 As you can see from this post--many hosts are couples. Just go in and change your name to "David & Wife."

When hosting, it helps as communications are often a 2 person job.

I am leaving the country for 2 weeks and want him to get the reservation requests at HIS email, so seems like he does need his own account.  The app for making a request to put him in as co-host keeps failing us, sending me back to my email, so I request again, and it happens again...a loop...gong nowhere.

Engracia1
Level 1
Doral, FL

How do I offer to Co-host for others?

I am interested in co-hosting in Washington, DC.  What ways can I do this ?  Airbnb has not set up a specific site or function where I cand directly register.  If there is anyone in DC looking for a co-host, please let me know.

I am signed up through Airbnb as a cohost. I am excited about it, and receiving many requests - but- I am traveling myself presently, and using my own cohost!

Anyway, my question is: Is there a calender for cohosts to show availabilty, so hosts who are looking for help don't waste their time contacting potential co hosts who aren't available?

Hi Kathryn, 

I'm a co-host and I believe you have to be invited to do so.   It's possible Airbnb wants to see what guests say about you, and qualify you from then on.

Hello, Kathryn:

I am looking for a Co host in the upper NW area, not too far from Silver Spring. I need someone to meet the guests in person upon arrival and check to make sure everything is in tact upon their departure.  We would need to meet to discuss the specifics. 

Thanks, 

Renée 

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Ana1764
Level 2
Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia

Hi Renee,

I have a property listed overseas but I would like to become a co-host in the area you have your property. I have a security clearance passed for "Public Trust" in the USA, and a clean criminal record of course. You can see my profile in Linkedin** if you're interested in allowing me to be your cohost in Silver Spring, Maryland. My rate is 55%. These expenses are included in this fee: interacting with guests as needed, managing your property, purchasing essential items for guests (higyene, basic kitchen ingredients for cooking, linens washing, and deep cleaning of the property). I can take care of the lawn if it's a house too. My first payment should be direct deposit on my bank account after departure of guests.

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]