Channel managers

Annie-and-Chris0
Level 1
Evans Head, Australia

Channel managers

Hello 

We are wanting to increase our bookings in our Air BnB by joining the Booking.com platform. From what we've read about syncing calendars manually ourselves or through calendar settings, there seem to be problems with a time lag and believe we require a channel manager to avoid double booking across the two hosting platforms. The more I read about channel managers and syncing calendars, the less I seem to know! 

We are looking for a channel manager that syncs calendars instantly (or as fast as possible) - preferably, one that is highly suited to our needs of just being on the two platforms rather than something geared to multiple platforms.

Any recommendations and what sort of costs involved?

Thank you in advance 

Chris and Annie

5 Replies 5

We are also looking for a channel manager that syncs calendars instantly because of the current  problems with the delay in calendars syncing. I have looked at a few but they require you to do your own bookings and really suited to larger organisations. Hopefully somebody here will have experience of channel managers or how to increase the synchronisation of calendars over different platforms.

Thank you.

Clair and Lyn

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

@Annie-and-Chris0 @Lyn18

I've been researching channel managers for a while as I've just listed on other platforms too. From all accounts, the best two - by far - appear to be Uplisting and YourPorter. 

https://www.uplisting.io/

https://yourporter.com/

Hi guys,

Check out HotelRunner.com , they are a part of Airbnb's Preferred Software  Partner Program. 

which is used to recognize partners that provide fully integrated connectivity solutions for hosts listing on Airbnb, and have exceeded Airbnb's performance benchmarks. HotelRunner's two-way API connectivity to the full suite of Airbnb functionality, allows properties to list their rooms on Airbnb directly.

As for price,  the channel manager costs 1% commission from your reservations.

Rhys36
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

BookingAutomation allows for connections with the two booking websites and with a starting price of 4.95/listing it should be really cheap since you only want 2 channel connections. The software also has more capabilities so there would be no need to change if you choose to expand.

https://www.bookingautomation.com

If you're still on the market or will be in the near future for a great channel distribution managing company try Lodgable.com, take a look at the benefits of partnering with them below....

List once and then market to over 60 travel sites and apps

You’ll still need to pay commissions charged by Airbnb, Expedia, and others.

Free

Channel Manager

Accept online payments

We don’t charge extra for our point of sale system. Only pay the fees charged by our merchant processing partner.

Free

Track all of your transactions and have unlimited invoices

Accept payments, make adjustments, add discounts, and more.

Free

Manage as many rentals as you’d like, there’s no limit

If you have multiple listings, we can help you import them too!

Free

No limit to the number of collaborators you can add

Invite as many team members as you’d like to help you manage your business.

Free