2nd private listing

2nd private listing

Hi everyone! 
I was thinking of opening a second listing in my current property. I current host 1 private room. With opening a second room, are there anything I should take into consideration? 
I’m concerned about my guest  sharing the guest bathroom. It’s a his and her bathroom so they’ll have they’re own side. Just not sure how they’ll get along or what I can do to ensure a smooth transition. Thank you for any tips!

HAPPY HOSTING! 

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Trishana0  Some things that can help to make it work out-

Make it really clear in your listings that the bathroom is shared with another guest, if you happen to have one at the time. Maybe re-iterate this in messaging during booking process.

You'll need to spend more time making sure that bathroom is kept clean. Going in a couple times a day to clean up, wipe things down, unless you see that the guests are being super clean in there themselves.

A nicely framed sign in the bathroom, colorful or with a graphic to catch the eye, asking the guests to be respectful of the fact that the bathroom is shared, so please make sure to clean up after yourself and not hog the space for long periods of time, as the other guest may need to use it.

Those are great tips! Thank you so much!