Can't contact Airbnb

Jon16
Level 3
Victoria, Australia

Can't contact Airbnb

I find it impossible to get in touch, - instead "Ask the Community" - no I can not enter a new payout method or routing for my 16th Listing -- the website comes back and says I did not put my surname in but clearly I did.

The community can not help me - I need someone to tell me what is wrong and why.

It is fine to charge a random fee when a cancellation occurs - how about when the "Cancellation" did not occur - how about a penalty for Airbnb.

so you can see I am annoyed - no matter where I go on the help it leads no where!!

So can I gather 100 - 300 people to protest at the secretive bahaviour of the admin, stop pretending we are all happy beans when in fact you are ignoring the drivers of this enterprise!!

take that

5 Replies 5
Susan234
Level 3
Asheville, NC

Call 415-800-5959 this is the Airbnb customer service line. I have used this number several times to ask questions and get a variety of issues resolved successfully. They have always been very responsive and helpful. They also follow up with emails to make sure whatever I talked to them about works.
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jon16,

Lovely to meet you, welcome to the Community Center. My name is Lizzie and I look after the CC here. 

Sorry to hear your of your frustration. It does sounds as though you need to speak with someone in the Support Team so they can look into your account. In addition to @Susan234's useful advice, there is lots of useful information on how to do this here in the CC, which can be found by simply typing in 'Contact' to the search bar (found on nearly every page here):

Search Contact

Alternatively, you can take a look at the Community Guides (created by hosts here in the CC) which includes a guide on the different ways to contact the Support Team. 

Do let us know how you get on with this and I hope you get this all sorted. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Sorry also to add, @Jon16 - as your post was part of another thread related to a different subject I have moved it from the AO board to the Community Help board and added a title 'Can't contact Airbnb'. I hope this is fine with you. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Ventsislav0
Level 2
Sofia, Bulgaria

Hi there. For quite some time now I stoped receiving an SMS notifications for a booking inquieris as well as bookings for one of my listings as well as this listing I can't find in the list. No way to contact Airbnb for explenation what is the problem. I'm losing business, respectively money. We can talk and exchnge opinions here but the Comunity can't resolve anyons problems here. I find this behavior of Airbnb extremely hypocritical and I'm joining everyone here expressing protest!

Ana254
Level 2
Fuji, Japan

I can join to the firms.