What Hosts are saying

Hi I have been with airbnb for over 10 years and finally had enough. I had a guest stay who caused damage by knocking a large picture frame off my staircase wall as he walked up the stairs. He appologiesed and agreed to pay. I got two quotes for the work... Latest reply by Helen3
    I mistakenly deleted my payoneer account from my payment methods - how do I get it back? I have tried by following the instructions on the site - when I get redirected to payneer it says I have already submitted the form and does not give me an option to ... Latest reply by Yudish0
    Hi, I have had a guest leave after 33 nights of a 46 night booking. I received the following message late afternoon on Friday. “Hi, we have been moderately comfortable here but it’s not going to work out to stay until Oct 9. We are actually leaving the ap... Latest reply by Helen3
    Just noticed I have lost superhost. When I cancelled back in March due to covid, I was promised it would not count by phone support. No penalty. I even got the superhost message last send out, but now it seems to have reverted which is interesting. I hop... Latest reply by Sandra856
    Hi I'm Chelsey, I'm getting into interior decorating and am offering anyone who needs help with decorating or recreating their space for their guest. By enhancing the experience of the guest you could enhance your wallet with just a view finishing touche... Latest reply by Chelsey37
    I am a new host and I have listed my apartment in AirBnB one month ago. Some friends suggest me to use AirBnB i to increase the benefits. In fact till now I have only one request for 2 days. This fact is disappointing me ... Should get our from this bussi... Latest reply by Kamal-Kishore0
    Not sure what happened to air bnb? Customer service has dropped down dramatically. Has anyone encounter the same experience?No respond to business issue. It appears that they are not interested in doing business Latest reply by Cynthia762