Calendar and no answer

SlavenandTijana0
Level 1
Pula, Croatia

Calendar and no answer

Good day,

i have a problem and I don't know why-problem with Airbnb! 

For example,I had inquiry in which I was waiting for guests to decide are they coming or not,but we needed to fix the price.They didn't answer in 24h and you send me a nessage that you will block my calendar if it happens again? 

I'm a superhost,have great reviews,trsing to answer 90-100% in time and I didn't deserve to receive this kind of(automatic)message. So I need to deckine every inquiry in which I'm waiting for my guests/your travelers to decide? If so no problem,but that's not smart at all.

kind regards,

Tijana

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@SlavenandTijana0  I agree that there are times in which more time than 24 hours is needed to conclude a negotiation regarding a reservation.  I wonder if there would be host support for Air BNB to have an alternative to the accept/decline option for a reservation request such as "negotiating" or "communicating" that would allow an additional 24 hours.  Of course this would be a host option as we would not want our calendar to be block for 48 days without our permission.  Maybe this idea should be posted in Host Voice.  What do you think?

Dear Linda,

thank you for your kind answer! I don't know, I understand 24h and that's great, but sometimes there is a groupof people and then they need to communicte between them; sometimes they type some dates and ask me to wait, etc. I think this could be a good asolution as there are times that they don't undesratnd why I decline it; maybe just to think about it yes. But now I will do as you say-I will click decline and tell them that I need why I need to do so and everything will be ok. 🙂

Thank yu for your patience, I just didn't want to have negative feedback as we really try to be accurate, on time and have a god communcation with our guests.

Kind regards,

Tijana