Available accommodation

Kethamile0
Level 1
Gaborone, Botswana

Available accommodation

I’ve registered my bed and breakfast guest house over a month ago but it seems there hasn’t been even an inquiry or I’m in a place where Airbnb clients don’t go?

4 Replies 4
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Kethamile0 

Your listing says its in KESKI, the only Keski on the airbnb map is in Finland, change it to Serowe Botswana so it comes up better in searches.

Your listing is set up wrong and anyone can book all 5 bedrooms for 10 guests for the same price as one guest, each bedroom has to have its own listing. 5 bedrooms = 5 listings

Untitled3.jpg.png

Kethamile0
Level 1
Gaborone, Botswana

Thanks for your quick response. I saw the mistake in the location. I don’t seem to understand the listing per room though. Should I make a single entry for each room is that what you mean. 

For example where it says number of guests I can accommodate I should say 1 and fill everything for the one room and do the same for the 4 remaining also

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Kethamile0  Yes, you make a separate listing for each room, the photos for each listing show only the bedroom that corresponds to that listing as well as any common spaces the guests are allowed to use. Then you would put 2 guests for each room, if that's what they can accommodate, which I assume they would, since you say 10 guests can be housed in 5 bedrooms.

You can decide if you want to charge the same amount for 1 guest as you do for 2, or whether you want to add a bit more for the second guest in a room.

Thank you very much. Understood. Have a good day