Airbnb "safety team" and horrific guests

Charles183
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

Airbnb "safety team" and horrific guests

Had some of the worst guests I've ever had after 6000 stays over all the listings I manage and had to call the airbnb safety team. I still haven't heard back from them nearly two weeks later and they allowed these guests to check into another Airbnb??? The next host contacted me through my review and had to have them removed by the police. 

We still pay the same service fees and in turn receive a 1/10th of the service since the IPO, I think it's disgraceful. I can only post so many photos:

IMG_7144.jpegIMG_7147.jpeg

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

3 Replies 3
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Charles183 

Wow. Just nuts. Airbnb seems to suspend hosts for no reason whatsoever, but what does it actually take to get them to remove a bad/mad/crazy guest from the platform?!

What did you write in the review?

@Charles183   I've seen some crazy stuff, but this one takes the cake. It would almost be funny, if not for the fact that this person is having a serious mental health emergency.

I'm curious, were there any red flags prior to this episode?

Nothing at all except these messages as they were checking out. I forward this on to the safety team and it took well over a week for them to review it. I felt awful for the next host, can't believe they weren't banned immediately. 

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]