Using Turno (formerly TurnoverBNB)

Answered!
Courtney462
Level 1
New York, NY

Using Turno (formerly TurnoverBNB)

I wonder if anyone has used Turno (formerly TurnoverBnB) to clean their home. I work with a service now that costs me too much money, but they do an excellent job and add a few special touches for each guest as per my request. Thank you! 

1 Best Answer
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Courtney462 

I use Turno for my cleaner but I have never used it to hire a cleaner.  I have heard that often the cleaners from Turno have not been very good but I am sure everyone has different experiences.  Hopefully others will share their positive/negative experiences.  

I am curious however how much you pay your cleaners as it might be worth keeping them since it is hard to find and train cleaners to meet our expectations.  We pay our cleaner $110 per clean and usually she is in and out in 2-3 hours. 

Cheers

David

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Courtney462 

I use Turno for my cleaner but I have never used it to hire a cleaner.  I have heard that often the cleaners from Turno have not been very good but I am sure everyone has different experiences.  Hopefully others will share their positive/negative experiences.  

I am curious however how much you pay your cleaners as it might be worth keeping them since it is hard to find and train cleaners to meet our expectations.  We pay our cleaner $110 per clean and usually she is in and out in 2-3 hours. 

Cheers

David

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Thanks, @Dave-and-Deb0 . I'm not sure I understand. You use Turno to pay your cleaner, but it's always the same person?

@Courtney462 Our cleaner uses Turno so we use it as well.  She gets notified when we get a booking and can accept the cleaning.  We also have her as a co-host only with calendar view but we have it setup to automatically pay her the cleaning fee from our payout which works great for us.  She is essentially paid for the cleaning the same day we are paid out for the reservation.  Our cleaner is the same person but you can also get cleaners from the Turno app which I believe they bid on your listing.  As I indicated however, many have said that many of the cleaners are in a rush and do not do a fantastic job.  I am sure this is not all the cleaners though on the app. 

David

David

Thank you, David. There's no room for rushing. I appreciate your feedback. It's very helpful. I'm hoping others will join in on the conversation.

I require the services of a cleaner I found on Turno. She does a very satisfying job. We're based in the south of France.

The Turno app is also great for checklists, photos and inventory.

Nur785
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

Hi @Courtney462 

I exclusively use Turno. I have a main cleaner and couple of back up cleaners. I have to say, all the cleaners I found from the app have been great. I use checklists and they have to mark them off as well as upload timestamped photos. It works out. 

Actually I consider my primary cleaner, whom I found through Turno, a friend now after a year of working relationship. It's great. We understand this is a partnership. The better I do, the better she does. 

What you mean by upload timestamped photos?? I am looking for a reliable cleaner but its so hard to find one

Hey my company Sunshine Cleaning Services could help you depending on your location. My company is new just starting off . Giving this the chance Sunshine Cleaning Services L.L.C. will not let you down