Low listing visibility - no bookings for more than three weeks

Muslim4
Level 6
Almaty, Kazakhstan

Low listing visibility - no bookings for more than three weeks

I am experiencing very low amount of bookings. The previous reservation was three weeks ago. No bookings since that time.

I noticed the listing doesn't appear on the map immediately, a few zoom-ins required while other listings in the area are being showed up instantly. Perhaps, Airbnb algorithm decreased the visibility because I am not Super Host already (got 4.75 rating by April).

I updated and added some new photos. Also lowered the price a little bit, but it's already pretty low. I know the renovation is quite old, it doesn't look very attractive, but the location is in the city center and it is a very good value-price balance comparing to similar listings in the area.

Any suggestions on how to attract guests? May I apply for mentorship by a Superhost Ambassador like I did before?

The listing: https://airbnb.com/h/almatybnb

3 Replies 3
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Muslim4 👋

How are you?  It's been a while since you posted and I'm wondering how things are a few weeks later? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thanks, Rebecca! There were no bookings in April. I needed to apply a special offer and make a discount. Now there are bookings.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Muslim4 

Great to hear you have bookings now! What kind of special offers and discounts did you add? 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines