Add-ons for listings

Add-ons for listings

Is there a way to add on a feature or sell an additional service on a rental listing? 

I own a mobile IV company and a lot of our business is done at Airbnb listings in Phoenix AZ when people have bachelor parties, weddings etc. 

I’m trying to figure out if these services can be offered for the listing individual as a package deal. We could split profit for pre orders and offer the service at check out. 

Any thoughts or advice on where to go with this ?  

3 Replies 3
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Michael8802 👋

Thank you so much for taking the time to ask your question. It's been a little while since you posted so I'd like to invite @Helen3@Bronwyn100 and @Marina481 to see if they can support you with an answer. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hey @Michael8802

Airbnb actually realized this awhile back that local services tended to sell with rentals and created Airbnb Experiences. I just saw on the article though that they may have 'rebranded' them to be Airbnb Adventures? In any case, really gets your service out and automatically advertises it to your guests and guests staying at Airbnb's near you! Not sure if that would fit for what you offer but you can check out the requirements here: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1451

Thanks @Rebecca for the shoutout!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Marina481

Thanks so much for helping out @Michael8802. Airbnb Adventures are slightly different to Experiences though.  Airbnb Adventures launched ~4 years ago and is a way for guests to book multi-day adventures with local experts. You can read more about Airbnb Adventures here. https://news.airbnb.com/en-in/introducing-airbnb-adventures/ So that could be an option for @Michael8802

At the moment, Experiences are still paused but we will keep our eyes open for any information relating to Experiences, and share it here. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines