New to airbnb

Answered!

New to airbnb

Hello, my name is Jessica. I am new to airbnb.  I am wondering if you would be able to give me tips on renting out our airbnb. 

1 Best Answer
Kaptain0
Level 3
Kingston, Jamaica

@GT-Investment0 First thing you should do is check with your city council for the regulatory process for Hosting your property. If there are any registration process you will need to complete. Once that’s out the way, you’ll want to setup up your property on Airbnb with a name, nightly rate and some awesome pictures. You’ll need to add a payout method (how you’ll get paid). Add your tax payers information so the taxes will be collected and remitted through Airbnb. Once your property is listed, then you’re all set. For more details and tips you may DM me. 

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Kaptain0
Level 3
Kingston, Jamaica

@GT-Investment0 First thing you should do is check with your city council for the regulatory process for Hosting your property. If there are any registration process you will need to complete. Once that’s out the way, you’ll want to setup up your property on Airbnb with a name, nightly rate and some awesome pictures. You’ll need to add a payout method (how you’ll get paid). Add your tax payers information so the taxes will be collected and remitted through Airbnb. Once your property is listed, then you’re all set. For more details and tips you may DM me.