Mentoring my nephew

Answered!

Mentoring my nephew

Hello!

I’m a Superhost in SE Ohio.  Now mentoring my nephew in Georgetown KY to help him setup my in-laws place on AirBNB. (They just moved to assisted living.)
It’s not ready yet. 

Can you please  help me find good lawn care services & Cleaning services in the Georgetown, KY area to point him in the right direction?

I so appreciate your help!

Julia Louise

Barnesville, Ohio

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would suggest to him he joins his local host group on FB and asks for recommendations there @Julia-Louise0 

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I would suggest to him he joins his local host group on FB and asks for recommendations there @Julia-Louise0 

Thank You! 

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Julia-Louise0, following on from Helen's suggestion I just wanted to share the link to the Local Hosts Club 😀

as this is a global forum, it might be tricky getting recommendations for cleaners and lawn care services in specific areas. Local Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people to help you with all that. You can join the nearest Local Host Club to connect with fellow hosts local to your area. Here's the link to join

I am also sharing here a few cleaning companies suggested by one of our Hosts. It could be worth checking if they are available in your area 😊

Hope this helps! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines