Guidance on local permission for hosting

Answered!
Mehul17
Level 1
Panchkula, India

Guidance on local permission for hosting

I am new to AirBnb as host. I am planning to post my independent builder floor for Airbnb. I will be letting out 2 rooms , and using the remaining for my use. Can someone please guide on due diligence and any persmissions we need to take care of to avoid any future problem.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mehul17! It is great to see you looking forward to becoming a Host. How is everything going for you? 

I wanted to share a Help Centre article that can help with some general ideas about permissions and legal diligence while Hosting on Airbnb. Sharing the link here: Responsible hosting in India.

I hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi @Mehul17 ,

I wish I was able to give your more information on this but I am not familiar with the laws of your country or of your community. 

I would suggest starting at your local government center as they may already have ordinances/laws with regards to AirBnB's in your community.

Hope you are able to find what information you need.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mehul17! It is great to see you looking forward to becoming a Host. How is everything going for you? 

I wanted to share a Help Centre article that can help with some general ideas about permissions and legal diligence while Hosting on Airbnb. Sharing the link here: Responsible hosting in India.

I hope it helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines