So this means no more private hosts forums?

Shannon0
Level 6
North Charleston, SC

So this means no more private hosts forums?

Wow, this is different.

I liked having a place where hosts could get their gripes off our chests without

having to worry our guest is reading it.

No more private host forums?

Plus, I don't like all the extra clicks.

It is very generic.

Have the bubbles gone off the champangne?

Bummer

Shannon

Charleston SC

32 Replies 32
Deborah0
Level 10
California, United States

Hi Shannon, nice to see you here!
"Host Circle" is a host-only forum, which is private to hosts and guests can't access it --  all the others are open to all Airbnb users.  

Serena0
Level 2
Brighton, United Kingdom

How do you access the host circle? Can't seem to find it.

Serena, you need to be logged in - your picture must show in the upper right corner. (I can't see your profile, but you need to have a listing, maybe an active one.)

I am new to hosting. I tried to post recently, but Airbnb did not allowed me.  ? ? ? Is that normal? Do we need an aditional permit? 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Zoe105,

Lovely to meet you. 

Just to check about your question here. Did you try to post here in the Community Center and you weren't able to or elsewhere?

Just to say, as you have done here, you should be able to post without any issues here in the Community Center, so perhaps this was just a temporary glitch. If you can provide me more details, I will try my best to help.

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Deanna0
Level 6
Natick, MA

Shannon, the other forums are still open, and everyone misses you!! Have you been really busy with your real estate?

Deborah0
Level 10

@Deanna0  @Shannon0    nice to see you BOTH here!  

Hi, y'all. Wonder if I'm doing this right. Hi, Shannon

I found you Deborah!  

Deborah0
Level 10

Oh wow! Everyone is here! Hi @C-C0  and Hi @Lula-And-LP0  !!  Yes, so you did find me, Maria.....how  funny that everyone is popping in here  in this spot....what do you all think?  If you go to the "Living Room" board you'll see the thread I started for folks to discuss what they think of these new groups.  ("New Hosts Forum veterans and others" ) Although folks seem to be talking about this  in various places everywhere here anyway.,...

I need a compass!  going in circles, lol.  Will visit the "living room", got lost on my way to the kitchen.  Please bear in mind that I've just moved to a new home and cannot find also my way around yet.  😉

Deborah0
Level 10

Right, it is confusing here in this new space!  There is a living room here but no kitchen...and no bathing facilities.   But there is a cafe, just around the corner, and the guests are hanging out there.  

What star rating does this new place get?  

If this is your baby, Deborah, then it's great. If it's Airbnb's, then I'm dizzy & even my smartest grandkid probably couldn't help me out of this maze! Why did they fix something not broke?

Forgot to say @Deborah0!