why I am not getting inquires?

Romina1
Level 1
Miami, FL

why I am not getting inquires?

hello,

my last reservation was in May, 2016 and then one for January 2017.

I see that my listing get some views but not inquiry at all!!! I have 2 neighbors that have the same type of listing, much higher in price and they are getting booked, what I have wrong?

thanks,

Romina

4 Replies 4
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong, but you probably have a lot of competition.

I looked at your listing and the place looks clean and well maintained.  You have a good number of excellent reviews, and that helps a lot.  The decorative touches are all in tones of brown, however -- maybe you could add a little more color?  Your listing description has ALL CAPS for part of it, and that makes people feel that you're shouting.  That could make you seem desperate to rent the place.  For your profile picture, maybe something showing you outdoors would be more inviting, too.

Once you've made some changes, raise your price.  If you have neighbors with the same kind of unit who are charging more, people who are comparing might think there's something wrong with yours since you're charging less.

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Romina1

I think it may have to do with your minimum stay - 30 nights is quite a lot and will be seriously limiting.

Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Not really clear what the problem is: you are fully booked for Jan, Feb and March. You have a 30 night reservation requirement - which is quite something, unless someone is moving into the area. Why not try it for two week periods - more likely to get people who want to go on holiday for 10 days or so.

Lubna4
Level 1
Washington, DC

Why am I not geeting bookings for July?