where can i see the exact date when my travel credit expires?

where can i see the exact date when my travel credit expires?

and do you have to book ...or complete a trip before that date?

7 Replies 7
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Olivia-and-Olivier0 I don't see a place to find out when a travel credit expires.  I have one too and I think it expires in June sometime, but that's only because my brother went to Europe around then.  As far as using it, you get the credit when you book and pay for a reservation whose value is at least $75.

thank you Clare, I agree it is not very easy to see and I remember roughly that it happened around this time, but not sure when.  How can we flag this as an improvement opportunity for Airbnb developers to think of it?

@Olivia-and-Olivier0 I wish I could give you a direct line for giving feedback on system improvements, but I really don't know of an effective way to communicate good ideas such as yours.  That said, I do believe that Airbnb staffers peruse these posts and hopefully will see this one!

PS - wow, i loved your place, saved it as a dream home 😉 i hope one day we'll come by and visit.

@Olivia-and-Olivier0 Come on out to California! The weather's great and lots of wineries! You're welcome any time!

Rhonda21
Level 2
Miranda, Australia

I think you can find the date in the message you received saying the other person's trip was completed and that you earned the credit.

@Rhonda21 You can also find it in the settings under Payment Methods.  This would apply to all coupons, but not any credit given as a result of host cancellations which have conditions and are applied at booking.  🙂