totallly frustrated trying to reach a person with airbnb

Dawn28
Level 2
New Windsor, NY

totallly frustrated trying to reach a person with airbnb

HELP,  I have been hosting for many years and am/was a super host.  I have a situation with a family illness that has taken over our lives for a few months and I need to just stop.  I have spent HOURS I don't have trying to contact someone since I believe this would be excused but I just cancelled a listing and I just need to put everything on hold.  I am not great with computers outside what I know how to do and the airbnb calendar is not manageable for me.  I just need everything shut off for a few months.  any ideas?   I may ruin my reputation because I'm not checking or responding right now like I usually do.

3 Replies 3

@Dawn28   You can 'snooze' your listing click here for how to.  Or search in help for Pause/Snooze listing as sometimes these functions change.

Here may be another way to do it

To pause your listing and hide it from search results for a set period of time:

1. Go to Manage Listing and Calendar on the listing you want to snooze
  2. Select Snoozed in the drop-down menu on the bottom-left
  3. Enter the Start date and End date

And/or  Click here to contact Airbnb

Rebecca181
Level 10
Florence, OR

@Dawn28 Did you already try the Super Host line? It's a dedicated phone number for Super Hosts. 

I don't know that number. I went to the airbnb expo in Las Angeles and haven't heard much since.  I just need to stop for about 3 months.  I know I'm going to lose the superhost status for it but my life won't allow me to be a good host right now.  I would have hoped there were systems in place for that, and there may be, but I can't contact anyone to find out.   Someone sent a phone number, I'll try that.  thanks