someone to help me co-host in Liverpool city centre

Asterios0
Level 2
Liverpool, United Kingdom

someone to help me co-host in Liverpool city centre

Hi everyone, I am looking for someone to help me co-host while I am away. Please get in touch with me, Asterios

8 Replies 8
Sandra924
Level 3
Maryland, United States

Hi Asterios,

I know of 3 concierge services who specialize in Airbnb among other services for those who use cross platform. I imagine, like many hosts, you need face-to-face help for the hands-on work (cleaning up after stays, restocking, check-in/check-out, automation, setup, etc.). 

If you need anything virtually and want some suggestions about some of the streamlining, I'd be happy to provide some input. 

P.S. You have a really nice name--very unique.

Asterios0
Level 2

sHi Sandra, I just show your message. Are this services you are talking about in my area (Liverpool UK?)

Asterios0
Level 2

Hi Sandra, thank you for your email, yes please can I have this services? regards

Tonia10
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Asterios,

Did you find someone to co-host for you? I note that Airbnb have stopped promoting their co-host scheme.

Tonia

Asterios0
Level 2

Yes, they did, what a pity. Someone replied, so let's see if it is going to work out!

Pilates0
Level 2

Hi, I am an experienced Co host and I have been co hosting in Liverpool city centre for my daughter since May this year.  I am looking for other properties to help Co host.  I realise you only want this service for a short while your away but I do know how important it is to have a experienced reliable Co host for your guests, there is nothing worse than being 100’s of miles away and a problem happens 👍

Niraj2
Level 2

sorry to hijack this thread but im also looking for some help so if anyone is interested please get in touch!

David3452
Level 2

Happy to co-host in Liverpool, I am based in Liverpool with super host status and would love to co-host with you.

look forward to your reply.

David