rental of different rooms

Roger72
Level 1
Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago

rental of different rooms

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this hosting. I have a lodge that has 7 rooms, two 2 bedrooms and three studio apartments.

Each room is $65usd per night based on double occupancy

So two bedrooms are $130 per night with 3 or 4 people

However when people are booking it ends up being 4 or 6 people booking and it keeps charging them $65 a night no matter the size of the party

How do I individually have each room avalaible and explain that each room is 65 a night for 2 people??

help?!

6 Replies 6
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

You'll have to create a separate listing for each room.

For different rooms/different rates you say to create a new listing for each type.. does that mean going through the entire ritual from start to finish of uploading description all the photos etc?

@Greer4 Yes it does - each one is a distinct listing with its own pricing and photos so that people know what they are booking. 

...and also how does one identify the different rooms... is it possible to give them names or numbers so you can tell which site is which?

@Greer4 You can name them - what do you call them at the moment if you want to tell a member of staff or someone in your family to check on something in one of the rooms/suites.

If you dont then perhaps it's a good time to do so - it will certainly help you and the guests have clarity when booking.

Thank you guys! So very kind of you to try to help 🙂 I THINK I'm on my way now... let's see.....