price setting - base price not working.

Isabelle191
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

price setting - base price not working.

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to put my base price for 170, however it doesnt seem to change it, and I have to select each day to set the price instead it doing it on its own. Do you know how I can make it so every date changes when I change the base price?

Thank you 

Isabelle 

5 Replies 5
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Hi @Isabelle191  The base price is not related systematically to the calendar pricing.  The Base Price is to generally represent your price for general search purposes.  Either you can select Smart Pricing or Custom Pricing for your calendar.  Hope this helps!

I'm finding the same issue. Base price icon has been removed from Settings.

Benedictus0
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

hi isabele, have you find the answer to change your base price not doing manually in calendar ?

regards,

Ben

@Benedictus0  Hello.  I answered this last October for Isabelle, but let me be a little clearer.  The only way to change the nightly rate for your listing is to go to the Calendar and change it.  You can highlight a whole month if you want the price to be the same everyday or you can change it daily or you can select Smart Pricing.  The base rate is what is shown to travelers who have not selected specific dates, but want a general sense of the rate for your listing.  Hope this helps.

Hello all,

I have an issue with price settings.

Every day I have to change my prices manually. No matter what I do, change base price or set smart price on, the next day after midnight the price reverts back to 140 for each night.

I am going crazy and I called support many times. They dont understand the problem or are unable to help. I dont get any booking because of it.

Losing money every day.

This issue is few weeks old.

Im tired of airbnb.