possible guest with not possible status

possible guest with not possible status

I had a guest just inquire last minute for lodging.  She asked for a discount and I agreed and sent an offer.  She has agreed on the offer but now the booking says not possible.  It is saying that she still needs verification but she said she sent verification.  What do I do next?  

4 Replies 4
Diana154
Level 1
Lviv, Ukraine

Dear Leslie, 

I had the same problem with my guests. Really, it concerns guests' profile not yours. They should check profile or the best variant is if they contact airbnb support service. For example, my guests had a problem with documents photo. When they recheck all verifications and redo photo of the passport, everything was okey. 
Diana

Airbnb requires at least a couple verification forms such as Facebook, email, ID, etc. If she has not fully completed all of the verifications requested then it will show what you are seeing. She will need to go back and complete the process in order to book.

Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

Last minute inquiry... asking for a discount...sounds not so desirable to me.

In any case,  you did all you possibly could to enable this booking. Who knows what exactly she means when she simply says that she has actually submitted verification credentials to Airbnb.

At this point, if you are still wanting to get this rental, you could go into your listing, check on reservation requirements, apparently you have "require guests to go through verification" enabled - so disable that, then send her a new offer, or have her request it again. Lots of tedious steps... Good luck!

David-and-Fiona0
Level 10
Panglao, Philippines

Rule 1. Guests who ask for a discount are guests you will regret. (Based on overwhelming feedback on this forum)

Rule 2. See rule 1