people can't find / see our listing

Angela70
Level 1
Portland, OR

people can't find / see our listing

Hello Community, we started this time last year and were booked for several months, over the last 5 months we have not had any bookings and friends say they can't see / find our listing 'Spacious Private Portland Getaway' when they try to find us.

We want to make sure we arent doing something wrong or our page is not set up right, something is up???

Would appreciate anyone taking a look and confirming our listing is visible to the world???? Also is there tech help within Air BNB, not seeing that either??

Thank You

Jeff & Angela

3 Replies 3
Serena1
Level 10
Vatican City, Vatican City

@Angela70 I can see your listing

https://www.airbnb.it/rooms/6975773

Inviato da Cellulare
- Ignorare errori di battitura e correzione automatica. 😉
Drew16
Level 1
Austin, TX

My listing isn't showing up in searches and I'm concerned as to why?

'Luxury SoCo Beach Loft! Skyline View, FREE Parking' 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Drew16,

Lovely to meet you.

This is a frequently asked question here in the Community Center. You might find it useful to read the Community Guide (created by a host here in the CC) about this, also there is more information on how search results are determined in the this Help Center article. In addition, on August 31st there will be a Airbnb webinar on 'How search works' where members of the team will be talking more on this area and about how to improve your ranking. Find out more: here.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.