Level 1
Doha, Qatar

my rooms are like not available for prof.photos, what should I do? thkns

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Christos0,

The free professional photography is not offered in all Airbnb areas.  If you want professional photos, you would need to hire your own photographer.

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Lisa7
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Christos0 I can't speak for other hosts, but I would be happy to take a look and give you tips/tricks for photos, if you'd like.

I just had a quick look at your listing "Private Room for you!" It looks like a very nice, clean place. I would recommend NOT using a fisheye lens. It distorts the room and, as a guest, I'd wonder what else is being distorted. Especially don't use it for the lovely view from the terrace!!

You have the right idea in the photo of the bedroom -- take it from the highest possible angle in a corner of the room, but don't point the camera/phone downwards. Also, experiment by turning the lights on/off, and seeing which lighting works best. Often, lamps on are a very nice touch. Take more photos of the small amenties you provide. This is a small thing, but straighten out the rug in the bathroom.

Hope this helps.