moblile app problems

Elizabeth37
Level 2
Northbrook, IL

moblile app problems

I have had two issues with sending special offers from the mobile app that have created big errors.  Has anyone else encountered this?  When I go to sent the special offer is says the price, let's say $500 and I hit send.   Then it pops up on my message thread as "special offer sent for $101) A TOTALLY DIFFERENT AMOUNT ALWAYS MUCH UNDER!

I have had guests quickly accept this small, incorrect offer and then Airbnb does nothing.  I have to open a resolution and request more money from my last guest minutes before check in to secure the deal.

Please let me know if this is happening to others and the lack of service provided by Airbnb,

Elizabeth

1 Reply 1
Milena8
Level 1
Denver, CO

I'm having issues with the mobile app not allowing me to see new requests. I missed one recently (so now it counts against me for "lack of response"). I still can't see it on the phone app - only on the website.
Cannot find a contact email option anywhere on the site. "Contact" gives me a great round-around and no answers. Deleted app and resinstalled it, but nothing changed. I still can't see the request I missed.

Help?!

Airbnb - we pay for your service; you should at least be responsibe and easier to access. This is now counting against me on my profile, so I'm the one being punished for the app not working. I have all settings turned on: email and text. It usually works; this time it didn't.